MY GLOOMY DAY ( _ _") --> (^_^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - SHimM MaMiN -



Dull, Pale White Yellow Sand
Steped Hoped To Heal
The Sickness In Sinned Nobel Souls
Still, Sadness Overwhelmed
Oh.. It’s a Gloomy Day



Where Does My Happiness Fades Lingers? ( - _ -")
Footsteps Producing Rhythmic Sound
On Old Rusty Wooden Floor
Culprit’s Caught, Blamed The Sound?







So Bad, It Doesn’t Cure My The Emptiness
My Gloomy Day




Sour, Fatigue, Helpless Figures Maneuver
Brings Terror To The Weak
“Oh, It’s Just The Mirror..” They Said, 
“Reflections Of The Rainbow Blurred On The Dusty Mirror”






Then, My Hand Wipes..
Eventough The Stain Stays,
The Beauty Still Mesmerizes n Reflected Throughout The
Universe Window
Haaahhh... (feels refreshed) It’s No More My Gloomy Day ~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - SHimM MaMiN -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Message(s)..