Live For The Future, Or The Past?

No one knows what’s instored for them in the future. In fact, we weren’t even a fortune teller or a ‘god’ (we’re only slaves of The Almighty) to predict what’s gonna happen next in our lives. Then, why do people keep telling us to build our own brighter future… when we have no idea what to expect and to deal with???

That’s why we need to construct a ‘FUTURE 101’ plan. Note this, setakat mana tahap kesukaran membina/melaksanakan plan ini bergantung kepada endurance and mindset setiap individu. And, to have a better future is to predict all possibilities and get ready with ways to overcome it. U might not be able to predict and overcome it all, but have faith in yourself and ‘went’ through it. That’s y kene ada plan B jugak.

Future, present, and past are already “WRITTEN”. But it can be changed as long as you look upon it. “TO CHANGE DOESN’T TAKE A DAY, NOR IT’LL TAKE FOREVER”.. It takes time but it’s not impossible.. “ROM DOESN’T BEING BUILD IN ONE DAY”, u know... ~ ; ()

Lagipon, akan ada masanya bila kita jatuh tersembam ke tanah (mcm nangka da...). Ni kes malang kuasa 6 lah nih. Time tuh, stop giving up and stand up! (huh, sometimes, it is easier said than done. Huuu..). there are times when I make mistakes and unable to stand straight but at least I’m able to squat to prevent the 2nd fall:

1. I Thought I can stand living alone not depending on my family. But it is yet to happen. But I’m happy. Coz, I won’t forget where my roots where I belong.

2. I plan to stay rational in any circumstances, yet I get a little emotional when dealing with certain situation. Huh

3. I’ve tried my best to be as positive as I can in life. But there are times when I get carried away n negative thoughts blurred my judgments

4. I though I’m a tough strong-headed person when it comes to deal with ‘speed-bumps’ in life, but sometimes I fail to confront the consequences and fail to find a solution, thus solves it. Sometimes, I even made more mistakes then it should be..


But, I can be proud to admit that I have done my best ‘going through’ all difficulties that life has offered me. It’s not easy at times, but a human being (that’s me!) eventually had learn from the Past for my better future. I always had to Learn Things The Hard Way. It wasn’t so bad.. coz I’ve learned more n more each time. Heh heh

========================== : +++ : =========================

Narrator A: Well.. yeah. People said “Let Bygones Be Bygones”. True! Xde guna nya mengenang benda yang dah lepas, kn... Silap2 memakan diri! Belajarlah dari kesilapan, xg2? Itulah sebabnya org2 tua kata, “USAHLAH DIKENANG YANG TELAH LEPAS, YANG PATAH KAN TUMBUH, YANG HILANG KAN BERGANTI”. Bkn kah “There are always a light at the end of a tunnel”?

Confused B: But, what if the darkness never fades?

Narrator A: ‘Then, leave the “If” word because it only symbolizes uncertainties! Live for the present, plan for a better future, n at the same time learn from the past!

Dreamy C: Then, WHAT’S THERE LEFT WHEN THE PAST IS THE ONLY THING WE EVER WANTED TO LIVE WITH IN THE FUTURE?????

Narrator A: Well, my answer is, TO GET OVER IT, wise human being!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Message(s)..